As long as I can remember I feel as if I was surrounded by technology. My dad worked for a company called Motorola and would always bring home new devices for me to fiddle with. I remember being a six year old with a palm pilot, and when I look back on that I find it very strange. However, it was cool to be exposed to new technologies at a young age and be where I am today with knowledge of certain technologies.
In this class I hope to learn new skills that involve planning. I know teachers have a very intense schedule and I'm interested in knowing how they manage their time. I'm also interested in learning more about excel, it's a very useful tool for handling things like bills and other payments. I'm frequently using Word, so that section of this class will be quite easy for me... I think.
Same for Excel!
ReplyDeleteI've never really used excel but I'm looking forward to learning more about it.
ReplyDeleteIt is cool that you have such an amazing dad and have the chance to play with all kinds of cool stuff at an early age! We will definitely talk about Excel and introduce some pretty neat stuff to you guys.
ReplyDelete